MONEY LAUNDERING, TRANSNATIONAL CORRUPTION & FINANCIAL CRIMES
Money Laundering means any act or attempted act to conceal or disguise the identity of illegally obtained proceeds so that they appear to have originated from legitimate sources. Corruption is a global phenomenon and not confined to single nation. Companies having foreign subsidiaries & affiliates in U.S are governed by Foreign Corrupt Practice Act. We assist the Companies engaged in foreign transactions to comply with the relevant provisions. AMC Law Firm offers following Services under money laundering and financial crimes:
- Advisory services to companies having subsidiaries & affiliates in U.S.
- Compliances under Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Assistance under investigation matters in relation to violation of FCPA provisions,
- Due Diligence concerning the FCPA, if any restructuring or investment is proposed.
- Review of all contracts between the client & the foreign entity (Subsidiary/ Affiliate/ Agent/ Consultant)
- Review of gifts, high value payments & travel expenses,
- Applicability of any provisions of FCPA on sales, donations, sponsorships, gifts, promotional expenses etc.
- Compliance Audit under FCPA